Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Decision Making~ today

everyday we need to make decisions.. n every decisions will affect our life (n sometimes others), we make decisions that change our future. even simple decisions have the effect in our life-wat more to say if its a big one.. huhu now im in the junction of the road where i need again, to choose a path to follow..n its not easy for me as it involves my emotions. i need to choose between my rational thinking and my emotionals thingy. i noe that i should take 1 decision (i have decided) but i dont dare to take a step forward yet.. i m still thinking of holding on.. but i noe i need to make a move! its hard.. n it hurts.. God.. give me strength.. i cannot do it alone. there's a voice reminding me, 'its not dat bad.. we will pass through this and let God work. Maybe its not the rite time yet to take the other path, maybe 1 day there'll b a chance..' yeah.. i learn a lot from this situation.. tnx God.. i biliv everything will b ok.. its not dat bad.. one day i will remember all this n say, 'im glad that i learn it before..' n till dat day come, i biliv its all depends on my decision making~ today

No comments:

Post a Comment