Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love You Jesus.. (feel like crying oledi hahaa)

Today is Thursday.. i woke up as usual but with different feeling.. kinda moody n i dunno y.. then i pray.. n realise.. i miss smething in my life.. OMG.. haha my 4m for 2day, simple phrase fm d bible but yeah.. it reminds me once again.. "ttpi carilah kerajaanNya, maka semuanya itu akan ditambahkan kpdmu", "krna d mna hartamu brada, d stu jgala htimu brada" Im sorry Lord that smetimes in a day i m lost n din even remember U for sme moments.. i noe U r so faithful 2 me n never let me go. Your hands are always holding me on, firm n always strong because of YOUR LOVE 2 me.. i realise it again.. n im so grateful that U'll owest LOVE me even if i 4got bout u 4 a while.. i want to remember u every seconds and every breath that i take i want 2 feel u.. thank You Lord for Your never ending love.. I love You Lord.. I love You jesus.. (feel like crying oledi hahaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment