Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

When You're Around..

wehhh.. its been a while i didn't write anythin' here.. hahax sorry guys.. juz dunno wat 2 share bah.. ngeeee~ well.. so wat am i gonna share now? hehee when u're around... u noe wat, i realize that my life is so beautiful n full of surprises n stories.. n yeah.. its also becoz of d people i have in my life.. ^_^
i love my family.. without their support i will never be here in Swinburne stdying wat i like.. i really appreciate them. love papa, mummy, dedek, didi, dido, nina.. T.T
i love all of my frens.. they give colour to my life and yup! i miss my fwens in kl dere.. my old2 fwens from secondary school.. to my fwens here.. hehe tnx 2 u that being my fwen.. even though there r times we dont agree with each other, i do learn a lot from u all.. ngeee~ luv u all! =x muaxxx
Especially to Jesus.. who is not only my loving Dad, but oso my faithful Fwen, my graceful Lord.. my everything.. n with Him i learn 2 appreciate everything i have in my life.. bcoz of Him i have the people around me.. tnx God for this life n the people You put in it.. ngeee~ my life is meaningful when You're around..

No comments:

Post a Comment