Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreams and the 4W 1H theory

I see and meet a lot of inspiring people this few weeks. OMG people do change do they? Anyway its nice to know that some of the people I know is currently doing something to catch up with their dreams.

Talking about this, have you ever wonder ‘when is my time?’ LOL Well, I do. Surprised? Don’t be. I do think that way too. There is actually a theory to simplify all this. I call it as the 4W and 1H theory. We must know that in order to achieve what we dream, we must 1st know ‘What’ are we chasing for and ‘Why’. ‘How’ is the question that we will discover along the journey. Then we must also know ‘Who’ are the people that can help us with our dream and ‘When’ is the right time to make certain moves. So that’s it. The 4W and 1H theory. It’ll sure help you guys to get what you want.

I find that in our lives, there’s A LOT we can do. But not all things we do is essential/important to us. So what do we do? Well we have to organize our priorities. Surely u guys know that in life, if we want to achieve something we must have plans. And it all started with a dream. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment