Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time oh time!

It’s the second week for my second semester here. I can feel the busyness already even though most things are going well. I thought I can manage it all especially my time and yet, I screw some things up already. My plan on working also not going well because on second thought, I might not be able to divide my time (I know I have problems in my time management). However, I did try to find a suitable work for me which can compromise with my time as I also need time, extra time in fact, to polish my Engineering Mathematics (E.M) subject. Maybe I should not work at all? I don’t know. Anyway, on the mean time I think I should concentrate on my E.M as I’m quite weak on differentiation. Time indeed flies so fast that sometimes I feel like I need to do more than I could; just like a saying that goes, “so many things to do, so little time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment