Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

holidays in d never ending summer... (i think it'll b more dramatic if i use summer hahhaa)

hey folks!! its still my holidays now.. hem.. n i din do a lot.. stay 8 home mostly.. n i also dun on9 a lot thus unable me 2 update my blog.. anyway its being an interesting holiday 4 me 2.. hehehe n me n my boyfriend (now i can call dat in public ngahahaha) declare it out in fb d.. wic means now every1 can noe bout our relationship XPP
hem.. i got my results in d holidays also.. n i LOVE it!!! tnx 2 my cool n very helpful lecturers.. i got 3.89 for my CGPA.. yay!! i think i can do better but yeah.. im still grateful for it.. thank God especially for it.. ^^ n my hope for nex sem? lets make it 4...~ XPP amen.. haha tnx also for those who pray 4 me.. (i noe there are some) God bless u all 2.. lets learn 2 pray 4 each other.. more.. ^^ its good 2 pray 4 each other coz yeah.. wen some1 is in need, at least he's not alone. its like d burden is lifted by the people who prayed 4 him 2.. but x to take all d burden.. its 2 lighten it.. so more people pray, the lighter it became.. dun believe me? try it! u'll c d results.. ^^
lalalalala~ well.. i think dats all 4 now.. c u guys again soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment