Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

long time not seee..... hahahaa

hello again! ngeee~ sorry guys.. kinda bz diz few weeks dat i forgot to write on my blog... ngeeee~ again.. hem..many things happen this few weeks.. Gawai, Exam, Study, Relationship matters.. blueeeekkkk... ahahhaa truthfully, my life is doing great but kinda unorganised-again hahaha need 2 organise it through all over again.. eh? again i said 'again' hahahahaaa so many again.. hem btw.. i got tons of assignments to accomplish.. huhuhu diz few weeks gonna kill me through!!! need extra strength.. pray 4 mehh... n my final is juz around d corner.. its on 5th n 6th Julaiiiii!!!!! T.T many things to do yet so little time.. (qoute from somewhere i cant remember) hahahaa anyway, enjoy ur life.. coz even in the busyness or unorganises or stressness(don b! HAHAHAHA) there is the beauty of all of these... life is so interesting.. ^^ bah.. ok.. time to go.. need to do my assignment liaooowwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment